- To support and be responsible for Global Banking & Markets Infrastructure projects such as Equities, HFT, GMOT, ECIO, FICC, Quartz & Payments.
- Lead, manage and implement projects to ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Fulfill the regulatory / compliance requirement and business needs.
- Manage project budget and approvals
- Assessment of infrastructure requirements dependencies, constraints and migration strategies
- Maintain good relationship with stakeholders, users, and vendors, etc.
- Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively.
- Identifies resources needed and works with all technology departments to assign individual
- Scope & quality management
- Facilitate meetings among all stakeholders regularly and produce status update reports
- 8-10 years of experience in Program/Project management
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer studies or IT related disciplines
- Prior Project Management experience in Banking & Financial Industry
- Be able to manage multiple complex technical projects
- Good understanding of infrastructure stack, with specific focus on physical & virtual server deployment, network connectivity to exchanges, colos
- Strong presentation, analytical, problem solving, facilitation and people management skills;
- Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and accept challenges;
- Good relationship Management skills
- Able to work under pressure and be able to multitask efficiently.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent understanding of one or more of the areas, like Operating System, Virtualization, Network, Database