- Work with stakeholders to understand needs for data structure, availability and accessibility
- Advise on latest technologies, strategies, and products in database and data processing software
- Develop complex code, scripts and data pipelines to process structured and unstructured data near real-time
- Develop prototypes and proof of concepts for the selected solutions
- Support the identification of data sources (both internal and external)
- Support the translation of data needs into technical system requirements
- Support the building of data flow channels and processing systems to extract, transform, load and integrate data from various sources
- Perform operational ad-hoc data provision to extract/load data based on stakeholders requirements using ETL tools such as Informatica
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technology related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in developing, implementing and maintaining data warehouse.
- Strong experience in using Informatica PowerCenter with ability to diagnose and troubleshoot ETL errors.
- Strong SQL skills using Oracle and SQL server databases.
- Thorough understanding of data warehouse concepts, dimensional design, and ETL optimization.
- Experience in data modelling and design.
- Experience in using business intelligence tools (e.g. OBIEE, Tableau, etc.) is an added advantage
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.