- Monitor and advice on information security issues related to the systems and workflow to ensure the internal security controls are appropriate and operating as intended.
- Coordinate response to information security incidents.
- Develop and publish information security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
- Assist with data classification assessment and security audits and remediation plans.
- Collaborate with IT management to manage security vulnerabilities.
- Perform network penetration tests, vulnerability assessment scans and risk assessment reviews.
- Develop, coordinate and review server hardening for platforms used within the environment.
- Review of logs pertaining to security of various platforms, namely server events and logs, network logs.
- Create, conduct and maintain user security awareness.
- Conduct security research in keeping abreast of latest security policies.
- Perform other security related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT
- Basic technical knowledge in IT network infrastructure, server platforms (Unix, Windows platform) and desktops (OS X and Windows XP and above)
- Experience in using security tools (McAfee Vulnerability Manager, Nitro Enterprise Security Manager, Penetration Testing tool)
- Certified with one or more of the following: QISP, CISSP or CISA
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.