- Lead engagements with business users and build good rapport.
- Conduct user requirement analysis to identify business problems, workflow processes, business requirements and anticipate implementation obstacles.
- Translate requirements into functional and technical specification.
- Perform impact analysis due to change requests or enhancements.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Develop checklist for implementation of new systems or for enhancements to existing systems.
- To work effectively with Project Managers and end-users to deliver projects.
- Work with architect and technical leads to ensure conformance to technical requirements.
- Liaise closely with vendors to test, deliver, maintain and enhance existing systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems or equivalent.
- 3-6 years relevant work experience in business analysis and delivery of information system projects in complex environment
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and ability to work independently.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.