- Provide day-to-day support to institutions operations.
- Maintain the data quality in their systems.
- Working closely with institution users through effective communication to delight and build rapport for successful service delivery. You will help to innovate and improve operational processes, and facilitate regular meetings and reporting.
- Perform merge activities as per DMO merging process, within the stipulated SLA (including making calls to users, various checking in registration systems)
- Provide technical support to DMO Dashboard and various Oracle/Excel scripts for reporting.
- Carry out enhancement and maintenance to existing DMO dashboard (MS Access), including updates to documentation
- Extract relevant data from Oracle via SQL scripts, and work with excel scripts/macro on the various excel reports
- Review of issues raised by the system FAs of the back-end systems to sync with patient registration systems
- Preparation of the relevant reports on wrong ID-related information/statistics to users and management
- 1-2 years of working experience in relevant industry.
- Have pleasant/positive attitude in learning as well as adapting to the institutions operational environment/situations, and is able to handle pressure
- Good knowledge of Database/SQL, MS Excel(macro/vba) and MS Access
- Good knowledge and/or prior experience in system / desktop troubleshooting
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Meticulous and attentive to details (as job is ‘investigative and data analysis’ in nature), and organised
- Understand/involved in project management and support work.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role