- Designing, Implementation and integration of networking equipment routers, switches, firewalls, proxies and security appliances
- Design, architect, implement and manage F5 devices including LTM, GTM with ASM/WAF
- IP addressing to include subnetting, route aggregation, and BGP route maps
- Troubleshoot, resolve and find out root cause of network and security issues.
- Prepare network documentation such as network diagram, network design with rationale of design, implementation plan and power point slides on proposals for new features to address network issues.
- At least 10 year of expereince with 5 or more years of relevant functional experience in network architect role with F5 devices including LTM, GTM with ASM/WAF.
- Networking and associated protocols including TCP/UDP, DMVPN, OSPF, BGP, DNS, SNMP and other internet associated protocols
- Experience in design, architect, implement and manage Cisco Firepower will be an advantage
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role