Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Understand & analyze requirements
- Develop technical design specification & translate design into specifications and program codes.
- Develop unit test package, execute test and document test results to ensure the quality of the program.
- Conduct review & integration testing to ensure the quality of deliverables before handing over to users for UAT.
- Fix reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of the programs in the production environment.
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
- Manage changes to configurable items. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits.
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- To have in-depth knowledge of the ERP high-level design, architectural policies and principles, design and programming guidelines, implementation risks and mitigating measures, software development and integration strategies, software configuration controls, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Typically 6-9 years’ experience with good knowledge of various ERP technology areas.