- Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of software development experience
- 3-5 years of experiences in Java, J2EE and related technologies
- Database programming, configuration and management experience: MS SQL and MySQL
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a Permanent / 1 Year Direct Contract employment.