- Unit, integration and end-to-end testing products written in C and Python
- Security and performance testing of software products
- Working with developers to analyse performance issues and other unintended behaviour
- Provide detailed documentation in order to reliably reproduce issues
- Code reviews in C and Python
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Computer / Electronics Engineering, or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years’ experience with white-box security testing and Windows Internals and Kernel testing
- Familiarity with Python and C programming preferred.
- Comfortable in Windows and Linux environments
- Good knowledge in developing software for Linux and developing cybersecurity products preferred.
- Able to think out of the box to test the security and performance of software
- Team player with good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Direct Contract employment