- Design & implement tests for Web/Mobile applications.
- Ensure acceptance tests meet acceptance criteria for your squad.
- Help implement automated testing across the DT suite of applications.
- Help squads automate their tests, providing guidance and training where necessary.
- Raising issues & impediments as early as possible
- Assist testers in automating complex testing scenarios utilising your coding skills whilst also suggesting appropriate tools that would best fit the solution, identifying automation opportunities and overall maintaining and improving the company’s software quality.
- Help design testing scenarios and test cases for web and mobile applications.
- Have worked in an agile environment, but also be pragmatic in your approach.
- Play a role in the promotion of a Test-First mindset in the development teams.
- Have some programming (Java) experience. Not looking for a developer, but someone who is capable of writing Cucumber feature files and corresponding glue code (for example).
- Understand the ATDD/TDD cycle, and the importance of testing first, and practice it with the teams you are working with.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT.
- Minimum 10+ years relevant working experiences.
- Solid technical skills in Test-First (TDD/BDD/ATDD) methodologies / Web/UI/Mobile testing / REST/API testing (Cucumber, Selenium) / Load testing (JMeter) / JSON, XML / CI/CD / SOAPUI / JIRA/Confluence.
- Scrum/Agile related certification and experienced in Agile development practices.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment