- Updates the Requirements and Traceability deliverable
- Interfaces with clients to manage expectations, resolve issues and obtain sign-offs
- Helps coordinate activities between functional teams, testers, users, and end user organizations
- Participates in discussions led by the Solution Architect or Functional Lead about the level of configuration, extension, integration and infrastructure required by the solution Plan
- Provides input to the review and refinement of high-level requirements led by the Functional Lead and Solution Architect.
- Participates in the review of current capabilities led by the Solution Architect or Functional Lead. This includes understanding the client stakeholders and reviewing the current business processes and organization.
- Works with the Solution Architect, Functional, Technical and Infrastructure Leads to refine the Solution Blueprint and update gap estimations. Analysis
- Works with the Solution Architect and Functional, Technical and Infrastructure Leads to confirm the detailed business requirements and to-be business processes.
- Works with the Solution Architect and Functional, Technical, Infrastructure and client leads to define the Solution Architecture. This includes identifying integration points.
- Works with the Technical and Infrastructure Leads to define the architecture requirements for build and test stages.
- Provides input into the development support plan for all test phases.
- Degree / Diploma Holder in Computer Programming or related courses
- Technical experiences and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments
- Dynamics CRM application and platform configuration/extensions capabilities and constraints
- Network and operating systems
- Server technologies – Microsoft® SQL Server™ database, Reporting Services and Analysis Services, 3-tier architecture, web servers, and so on.
- Internet technologies – Microsoft® Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft® BizTalk® Server, firewalls, and so on.
- Has deep knowledge of the core Dynamics CRM application functionality and ability, and has experience in using the Dynamics CRM platform to develop build-to-order client solutions.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.