- Use your knowledge to plan and deliver data warehouse and storage
- Take part in designing and running bespoke data services for individual projects
- Stay up to date with business best practice in using and retrieving data
- Design, develop, adapt and maintain data warehouse architecture and relational databases that support data mining
- Customize storage and extraction, metadata, and information repositories
- Create and use effective metrics and monitoring processes
- Help to develop business intelligence tools
- Support deal teams by providing subject knowledge and solutions for client proposals
- Author reports that include key performance indicators, show where current operations can be improved, and identify the causes of any problems
- Create and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators and canned reports, as well as other information portals and resources
- Travel as required.
- 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Database, storage, collection and aggregation models, techniques and technologies – and how to apply them in business
- Experience in structured problem solving and architecture skills
- Must Have - Strong hands-on experience in Microsoft SQL server 2016 and above (writing complex queries, stored procedures, functions, performance tuning etc.)
- Must Have - Strong hands-on experience in SSIS (creating and maintaining complex packages)
- Must Have - Experience in SSRS (creating and maintaining SSRS reports)
- Must Have - Experience in creating rich visualizations in Power BI (reports and dashboards)
- Must Have - Strong knowledge of Power BI data querying and modeling capabilities, such as creation of calculated columns, measures, and relationships
- Experience / knowledge in PowerShell
- Knowledge in Python / R
- Knowledge in SharePoint 2016 document library, list etc.
- Good to Have – Microsoft Azure data services (Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Azure Databricks) architecture and coding skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.