Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- This position is an operational role to provide technical leadership to the team, ensure changes requests are sound and will not have adverse impact/downtime to DC operations.
- Manage data centre networks and ensure minimum downtime.
- Propose and implement solutions for good network performance and service availability.
- Oversee network change implementation and project.
- Conduct root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of incident.
- CCIE in R&S/DC or equivalent.
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- More than 10 years in managing a network operations centre and data centre network.
- Experience in leading a team of 10 and more.
- Experience in incident management, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, network monitoring, calling RFP.
- Able to present complex technical concepts/issues to senior management.