- Familiar with full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Support integration and system testing and all UAT
- Support and provide resolutions to the problems / bugs found during system test and UAT
- Full stack development experience
- Experience developing desktop, mobile applications, microservices, etc.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MS SQL, Oracle), web servers (e.g. Apache, IIS) and UI/UX design
- Experience in working with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Experience in working with DevOps and Automation solutions (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jenkins, SonarQube, Git, Ansible, Chef)
- Experience in working with messaging platforms such as Kafka, Rabbit, etc.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment