- Operations support in monitoring and maintenance of LAN and WAN network.
- Handle customer calls and incident ticket related to network faults, recording the fault through ITSM tool
- Troubleshoot the fault and escalate to vendors or senior engineer as appropriate
- To coordinate/oversee activities performed by third party vendors contracted to ensure that they are carried out according to instructions and within the project schedule
- Support the implementation of network project
- 1-2 years of hands-on practical experience in configuring routers/switches (e.g., CISCO and Alcatel), firewalls is a MUST.
- Good understanding of Internet routing protocols and technologies including TCIP/IP, dot1x , Firewall , Proxy and VPN.
- Knowledge of routers/switches architecture and software/firmware upgrade procedure.
- Must have minimum CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- CCNP Certification will be added advantage.
- Require to work on 8-hour rotating shifts (Weekly rotating day and night)
- Must be quick leaner and willing to learn new technologies.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment