- Participate in bio-medical equipment and non-standard IT systems RFPs to assess cybersecurity risks
- To support compliance validation/ reviews from procurement to on-boarding based on assessed cybersecurity risks and agreed controls/ mitigations, if any
- To engage vendors for requirements clarifications and perform risk assessments
- To work closely with various IT and engineering colleagues and vendors to ensure security control/ mitigations are implemented and/ or resolved.
- To document risk assessment report and to provide cybersecurity risk advisory, including recommendations of mitigation to stakeholders
- To mentor and provide guidance to IT team with regards to the job deliverables above.
- Perform regular monitoring and reporting of cybersecurity risk landscape in partnership with other involved entities and agencies.
- Keep abreast of new industry trends and regulatory requirements relating to cybersecurity
- Implement improvements by assessing current situations; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology related to Cyber Security field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in network security and/ or system security and/ or cybersecurity domain.
- Experience with various security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, Nessus etc.)
- Strong understanding of network, system and security solution in accordance to technical specifications
- Possess certification such as OSCP, CREST, CEH, CISSP, AWS, CISA, CISM or any cloud service security specialty is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate strong technical foundation and willingness to learn new technology and approaches
- Good team player with strong verbal and written business communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and self-directed.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.