Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Responsible for full spectrum of accounting functions (includes Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions)
- Update GL schedules with supporting documents
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial close
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Processing Supplier Invoices, Payments, Receipts & Journal entries.
- Cash Flow Management
- Payments management
- Ensure the completion of quarterly GST submissions
- Liaise with auditors, bankers and the respective government authorities where required
- Yearly audit and tax reporting
- Degree in Accounts or Finance or any related field.
- Min 3 years of relevant working experience in accounting or finance.
- Experience with cloud accounting software such as Xero is a plus.
- Experienced in computerized accounting environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel.