- Troubleshoot & Resolve Desktop Based Incidents within Service Level Agreement
- Fulfil Desktop Related Service Requests including but not limited to staging & deployment, software installation within Pre-defined Turnaround Time
- Assist Desktop Team Lead to Project Manage & perform various Desktop Related Projects including but not limited to PC Refresh, In-Place Upgrade, Security Patching.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for OS related service problems as part of problem management
- Liaise with support vendors for maintenance, support or issues resolution.
- Support Windows OS, office software, and other Desktop Related Software & Hardware.
- Assist Desktop Team Lead in tracking Incident Trending, workarounds & preventative measures
- Perform to the given Key Performance Indicators
- Assist Desktop Team Lead in maintaining the Desktop Technical Documents.
- Review Desktop System Logs, SCCM Logs & Desktop Firewall Logs based on business requirements
- Ensuring all Security Level Settings are implemented on all Desktop Systems
- Assist Desktop Team Lead to evaluate and review new technology, team member performance
- Work with Desktop Team Lead, team members & customers to achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensuring all work regarding are well documented and at least one (1) team member is always aware on any work/appointment in the event of his/her absence
- Ensuring Desktop Team Lead & customers are well informed on the contacts of the next covering engineer in the event of his/her absence
- Minimum one (1) year of EUCD Support, ICT End User Computing or Service Desk Agent experience
- Ability to perform the daily EUCD Support operations with minimum supervision
- Possess technical skills in supporting existing and new computing devices such as desktops, notebooks and mobile devices
- Possess knowledge in IT networking and LAN to troubleshoot computer problems
- Possess at least one (1) of the following certification: o Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) Win7/Win8 or equivalent; o Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Windows Client or equivalent; or o CompTIA A+ 220-801/ 220-802, CompTIA PDI+ or equivalent.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Agency Contract employment.