- Perform software development for application and system integration.
- Implement 3rd party application.
- Conduct System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test.
- Prepare project documentation.
- Provide 24x7 post-sales support to customer for system/software maintenance.
- With minimum 5 years experiences in design, software development and implementing application solutions and integration in particular for healthcare domain.
- Strong software development experience and skills in Java, i.e. JSF, JPA, EJB, JBOSS SEAM, Struts, Spring, Hibernate Framework, Java Script;
- Skills and experience in installation, configuration and use of DBMS, i.e. MS SQL, Oracle DB, etc.
- Have 3rd party application implementation, system integration and support experience
- Experience in implementation of High Availability production environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skill. Able to interact with customer and handle system demonstration and implementation.
- Have healthcare domain knowledge implementation experience.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Direct Contract employment.