- Responsible for the maintenance, support, and operations of the applications of the ministry. This includes ensuring that new functionality introduced into the application meets the usability, business requirement, security requirements of the ministry .
- Responsible for diagnosing and resolving application issues to ensure optimal performance and usability for the various system users and providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements.
- Accountable for performing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly operations tasks required for the ongoing functionality of the software applications.
- Some programming and debugging duties will be required in order to develop queries/reports of varying complexity and to troubleshoot and fix programmatic issues.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related studies
- Experience in ASP.net / ASP. Oracle will be an added advantage
- Advanced skill in configuring and supporting website applications,
- Strong knowledge in writing medium to complex SQL queries,
- Strong software development and debug/troubleshooting skills,
- Ability to research, analyze and recommend improvements to the organization’s use of the applications, and
- Skill in creating and maintaining technical documentation.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.