- The Operations Lead / Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of day-to-day Service Delivery Support.
- The Operations Lead / Service Delivery Manager will work closely with all operational areas of their assigned accounts/business units, in particular with all Lines of Service.
- Ensure Incident Management processes are followed effectively (ie SRT’s escalation and notification).
- Process management and co-ordination for PIR’s and RCA’s for incidents affecting their respective customers, in conjunction with the Problem Management, ensuring the appropriate Business team implement actions to prevent reoccurrences of the same issue.
- Monitor and Manage Service delivery and Service Level Agreements ensuring that obligations are met, issues escalated and prioritized.
- Coordinating Change Management activities as required.
- Identify, implement and drive service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Forecast resource demand to ensure organisation can plan and effectively deliver end-to-end services with minimum resource requirement. Interpret and plan projects and workload forecasts on an ongoing basis.
- Operations Lead / Service Delivery Manager is accountable for account service problems and prioritization of work requests for their monitoring specific customers.
- Work with Business team to integrate new, enhanced and existing service offerings for the account.
- Take a positive leadership role in both organisation and customer businesses by demonstrating core values.
- The Operations Lead / Service Delivery Manager may supply input to the customer Annual Technology Plan.
- Assist with providing the customer IS team and LOS with relevant reporting and trend analysis statistics to pro-actively support and improve the customer business.
- Work with Technical tower to analyse the client requirements and provide technical inputs (Server, Network and Database) for better Service delivery.
- Understand Technical setup of the Client and provide technical inputs to manage existing with continuous improvement/enhancement required.
- Work with Internal teams for delivering the services beyond BAU with additional revenue generated.
- Minimum - Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science, Business IT or other equivalent university degree.
- At least 5 – 6 years of IT Outsourcing experience in the combination of the following fields:
- Technical Infrastructure implementation,
- Project management skill set,
- A full and broad understanding of the IT Outsourcing Services and operation coordination skill set
- People management skill set.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Agency Contract employment.