- Gather and document software/firmware requirement during design reviews/meetings
- Design the software architecture for embedded systems
- Develop the software/firmware & perform white-box testing
- Validate the functionalities of the embedded firmware
- Perform system integration and testing
- Degree holder with 4 years of relevant experiences
- Knowledge and experience in C++/ C#.Net/ Wpf , SQL.
- Relevant years of work experience is required to lead a team of Software Engineers.
- Candidate with Cyber, Networking and Wireless/Radio Systems knowledge would be preferred due to current and potential projects development.
- Hands-on experience in system design & application development for medium to large-scale projects will be an advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered either 1 Year Direct Contract / Permanent employment.