- Assist to establish the direction for the IT/Engineering architecture, standards, design and implementation approaches of an Open Digital Platform (ODP) for smart estates system solutions.
- Work with partners to integrate technology verticals into the ODP.
- Develop data communication protocols between autonomous systems, robotics and IoT systems.
- Design and develop protocols adapters.
- Research, design, evaluate and develop technical requirements and specifications.
- Develop test cases and test required software modules and APIs.
- Conduct POCs and trial for identified use cases.
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Skilled in developing firmware for microcontrollers, sensors and other relevant electronics technologies
- Familiar with IoT Architecture.
- Familiar with Data Distribution Services (DDS).
- Understanding of close-loop control systems.
- Good programming skills in C/C++
- Familiarity with OPC, Modbus, BACnet, DALI, DMX, LoRA or DSRC will be a bonus.
- Mechatronics knowledge as well as Robotics Operating System (eg ROS) will be a bonus.