Advise on System Capabilities - Advise senior leaders on term deal concepts and standardization capabilities - Provide technical advice to the team and vendors on installation, setup, configuration of systems - Interpret internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices - Implement plans to make service available to users in a shared, secure and controlled manner
Develop New Term Deal - Lead the development of new term deal as per the infra requirements - Design governance and integrity controls - Conduct service audit and governance on monthly basis - Define the term deal service procedures - Analyse the use of new HW/SW to identify enhancement needs - Lead research initiatives for the development of advanced and automated approaches for term deal delivery
Optimise service performance - Seek opportunities to optimise the delivery of HW/SW services with emphasis on availability, reliability, scalability, and security - Conduct regular service audits and governance - Develop automated processes to define, measure, and report on service quality, stability and capacity
Resolve issues - Oversee the assessment of risks to deployment - Identify complex system issues to provide advisory to the stakeholders - Investigate cause of delivery issues - Resolve complex issues - Provide escalation support for issues presented by the user
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 9 years of IT industry experience with at least 5 years of relevant hands-on experience in service delivery management and project management of large scale projects.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team across different group of stakeholders.
- Good leadership quality and able to articulate the technical requirements to different level of stakeholders.
- CITPM/PMP/Prince 2/ITIL certification will have added advantage.