- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline from Source systems/data to Analytics platform using programming (such as Python and SQL)
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build data infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Build data model suitable for analytics tools (such as Tableau) that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
- Support and maintain Analytics system and review regularly priorities with the stakeholders
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in analytics, data engineering, business intelligence, or related field
- Have application knowledge of common statistical methods
- Advanced knowledge in using Open Source programming such as Python and familiar with libraries such as pandas for ETL transformation
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Successful experience of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Good project management and organizational skills.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Direct Contract employment