- Responsible for the overseeing, managing and implementing multiple IT projects with quality, within scope and to ensure the projects meet customer’s requirements i.e deliverables are on time, conform to processes and standards.
- Assuming overall responsibility and managing large scale projects in both the government and commercial sectors.
- Review the project lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute and complete), project schedules, quality plans, budgets and provide risk management plans.
- Manage issues arising out of scope definition, address the variance gaps and project management progress - integration of various components of the project including hardware, software installation, testing, business process review, redesign, application development, migration and data conversion etc.
- Effectively engage the respective stakeholders in project decisions, execution and anticipating customers’ expectation to build the long-term customer relationships.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Typically 12 years IT project management experience
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques
- Able to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
- Able to travel as and when required