- Hands on RHEL OS, Windows 2016 OS
- Hands on vmware, clustering and configuration
- OS level patching, Application level patching, Operational housekeeping and archival
- Conversant with application server (websphere 9 administration)
- Take ownership of one or two application product and its operational aspects of patching, application support etc. For example , able to setup a qliksense server in HA mode in PROD
- Run operations within in infrastructure level environment. Able to think ways to automate and ensure smoother operations.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent
- At least 2 - 4 years of experience as system administrator with RHEL admin and RHEL cluster file system
- Familiar with enterprise architecture (3 tier architecture), up to 50 envs per site
- Familiar with clustering technologies for active application file system
- Work in an operations mindset within a client that is 24/7. Though not required to be onsite 24/7, but upon notice , return to site asap to look at issues.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered 1 Year Agency Contract employment.