- Assisting stakeholder with modifying, enhancing or adapting existing or proposed pharmacy systems within an organisation with the purpose of improving business efficiency and productivity in the pharmacy
- Documentation and review of technical requirements for new solutions required by pharmacy users, analysing the business use cases and need for new features or improvements within current system
- Involved in systems development process, contributes to defining technical product specifications and configures and tests products and solutions
- Involved in ensuring the Systems stays alive during operation hours and also in its optimum performance
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Industrial and System Engineer/ Computer Science/Information Technology/Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Candidates should have strong analytical and soft skills.
- Proactive self-starter with an analytical and creative mind.
- Result and customer oriented with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Effective Communication
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role.