- Responsible for maintaining and administering the organization computer networks.
- Maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary.
- Working closely with the users of our network to identify potential issues and fix existing problems in accordance with the specifications & service level.
- Have to perform cross functional support (network and either security or systems).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Network Administration
- 2 years comparable working experience in any of the following areas: i) Systems Administration (either Linux, Unix, Windows) ii) Information security management & Audit iii) Security vulnerability assessment
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Hands-on L2/L3 experience in supporting enterprise Data Centre Core networks
- Experience in implementing and administrating network devices such as Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, Wireless Controllers, and Wireless Access Points
- Experience with Structured Cabling Systems
- Experience in implementing and administrating network routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP & network Security, IPv6
Shortlisted candidates will be offered either a Permanent or 1 Year Direct Contract employment.