Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Monitoring Cisco VPN and network performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot, fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in managing Cisco VPN or equivalent
- Industry Technical Certifications are required: CCNP or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge on Legacy LAN/WAN/VPN technology, (Cisco Router, Cisco Switch, Cisco ISE, Cisco ASA Firewall, RSA, etc.)
- Excellent protocol skills: (BGP,OSPF, EIGRP, IPSec, RSVP, VTP, VLAN, STP, QoS, TCP/IP, IP Address, etc. )
- Good LAN/WAN/VPN monitoring Tools: SolarWinds, CA UIM, etc.
- Good Networking skills: Router, Switch L2, Switch L3, Firewall and VPN