Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Install, maintain, and support on-premises and off-premises cloud stack.
- Configure, maintain, and support the cloud-related infrastructures.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage scale and monitor their applications in data centers and in cloud
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains, expect to participate in on-call escalations to troubleshoot customer facing issues
- Deploy and manage monitoring tools of infrastructure performance, utilization and health
- Define, develop, and maintain monitoring and reporting infrastructure
- Provision virtual machines, databases, application containers and licenses accordingly to solution and customer’s requirement
- Implement configuration management system for business continuity management and automate disaster recovery measures
- Specify and manage the provisioning of deployment environments using tools like Cloudformation, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Infra automation – develop scripts and templates to automate infrastructure provisioning and changes.
- Specification and Implementation of Cloud Operations Standard Operating Procedures
- Capacity management and planning – devise mechanisms to monitor and capture system metrics and identifying potential bottlenecks at the infrastructure level. Develop formulas for capacity sizing to cater to load projections.
- Security and access control – design IAM roles and utilize cloud native controls to meet security objectives and every infrastructure level and cloud services used.
- Ability to develop solutions and self-learn new tools and technologies.
- Document, and share knowledge on developed DevOps solutions.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Certification/experience with such as GPC, GCC (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) or equivalent cloud platforms will be preferred
- Experience in creating deployment scripts (e.g. Chef)
- Experience in Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) migration, DevOps, and administration
- Good understanding of DevOps principles (e.g. testing automation, BDD, TDD, Release automation, CI/CD, etc.)
- Good understanding of microservice architecture and DevOps practices that support.
- Strong experience with environment and deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, deployment pipeline specification and development
- Familiarity with tools such as Terraform or AWS/Azure Automation
- Experience designing, deploying, and administering Windows and Linux based systems
- Experience in one or more virtualization technologies (KVM, Xen, VMware, Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker, LXC
- Infrastructure monitoring - cloud native monitoring options (e.g. Cloudwatch, Stackdriver), the OpenAPM stack (e.g. EFK)