- Installs and maintains PC hardware and software to ensure use of standard configurations among locations
- Communicates with system users in business terms
- Ensures that work complies with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), systems development life cycle methodology, policies, standards and procedures
- Handles on-call responsibilities for production systems, requiring working knowledge of hardware, operating systems, and shrink-wrap applications
- Maintains equipment inventories.
- Provides system administration for the Helpdesk system. Develops and maintains knowledge base information. Provides solutions for reported problems.
- Researches, analyzes and implements patches and upgrades to fix operating system problems or vulnerabilities
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or related area. Work experience in Systems in a business environment may be considered equivalent
- 2- 3 years’ experience in troubleshooting desktops, Windows XP, Windows 7
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract.