- Translates requirements into business functional requirements. Responsibilities include assisting with design, development, system configuration, implementation and support of assigned healthcare applications for the organization.
- Performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the healthcare systems.
- Develop applications
- Implement applications
- Complete thorough unit testing of all build prior to handoff for functional and/or integrated testing.
- Integrate applications with back-end services
- Analyse application performance based on user feedback and system reports * Modify design logic in existing applications
- Evaluate recommendations to improve application performance
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance support.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in development applications
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- Ability to work on projects involving multiple stakeholders concurrently
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role.