- Manages the gathering and assessing of technical requirements to be translated into functional design documents for optimal systems solutions.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to identify business needs
- Balance competing priorities from key stakeholders to maximise the value delivered to the enterprise
- Review business requirements specifications and feasibility of possible solutions
- Prepare business cases defining potential benefits, solutions to increase efficiencies of business processes and associated risks
- Review existing business processes to identify opportunities
- Identify alternative solutions to streamline processes
- Assess feasibility of alternative solutions
- Establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business processes
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Guide the team to gather and document existing system specifications
- Develop a roadmap to translate existing system specifications into future-state system requirements
- Oversee user training to facilitate adoption of new systems
- Work with users, technical staff and management to determine and resolve issues associated with project implementation
- Conduct regular project reviews to recommend schedule changes, cost or resource adjustments
- University degree with SAP HR knowledge.
- At least 5 - 6 years’ experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role.