- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance support.
- Support internal and external audits
- Coordinate procurement activities
- Support preparation of approval papers
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5-6 years experience in SAP FICO or S4HANA FICO
- Successfully implemented 1-2 SAP/S4HANA FICO project
- Experience in MS Windows environment and application support
- Experience in healthcare industry is an advantage
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role.