- To work with a team of Associate / Network Engineers, and Network Consultant in conducting installation, testing and commissioning of equipment.
- To coordinate and conduct demonstration to Customers and Visitors on specific products.
- To plan the delivery of equipment to Customers’ premise, deploy suitable engineers to ensure that they are deliver in good condition and according to the order place and items as stated in the delivery order. He/she shall report to his/her manager of any discrepancy.
- To lead a team of Network Engineers in conducting verification test, pre-installation test and any forms of test that are assigned.
- To plan the activities and schedule for making changes/modifications to various network configurations as requested by Customers.
- To attend to Customer’s request for information, request for action, and any other form of requests pertaining to technical support activities, and notify his/her manager accordingly.
- To investigate customer complaints and perform troubleshooting and replacement of equipment at customer’s premises.
- To supervise the replacement of faulty equipment to ensure that they are done to customer satisfaction.
- In large installation project, to attend meeting/progress meetings with customers, gather the feedback and comments and provide appropriate follow up action.
- To coordinate/oversee activities to ensure that they are carried out according to instructions and within the project schedule.
- To monitor and report the progress of project/site activities to his/her manager.
- To study, investigate and recommend new equipment suitable for customers.
- To provide appropriate recommendations to Customers for Post-Sales support.
- To assist the Sales Group in preparing proposal and specifications to Customers.
- To participate actively in designing the network/configuration diagram based on customer requirements.
- Knowledge of MPLS, BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Higher Diploma/Diploma/Degree in IT/Computer Science.
- Minimum CCNA will be preferred (Senior roles will requires to be CCNP and above) and/or equivalent.
- At least 3 year’ experience in network support.
- Good technical knowledge of network.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components and peripheral accessories.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented.
- Ability to work successfully under tight deadlines.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a Year Direct Contract employment.