- Requirement analysis, design solution and write functional specification.
- Perform system configuration.
- Develop payroll schema and rules for payroll processing.
- Ensure proper system integration and processes from upstream to Payroll.
- Perform functional test and SIT.
- Provide support to UAT, training, Data Migration, and Cutover.
- Perform Payroll Parallel Run analysis.
- Responding and resolving incidents that may arise in the production and non-production SAP environments.
- Lead and manage the payroll team.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a project environment.
- Working late daily and weekend work are expected.
- Able to conduct workshops and gather requirements.
- Have good communication skills and good presentation skill (verbal and written).
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skill and have the ability to design and provide solution.
- Minimum 5-7 years of working experience with minimum 3 full cycle of SAP Payroll implementation and with SG public sector requirements.
- Good hands on knowledge of PY/PA/OM/TM/ABAP/Workflow/Fiori.
- Good knowledge of HR/PY processes.
- Have experience in leading 5 to 10 consultants.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role.