As a SAP ABAP Consultant you will responsible for the design, development, testing and support of ABAP interface development objects on SAP implementation & maintenance projects.
- Design and develop program based on the functional requirements.
- Work closely with SAP functional consultant to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality.
- Prepares technical designs document and unit testing.
- Proposes, robust solution to meet the functional needs.
- Builds professional relationships with team members and clients, to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
- At least 5 years of ABAP development experience in HCM.
- Should have strong hands-on experience in ABAP technologies viz. Reporting, Dialog Programming, Interfaces, BDC, BAPI, Smart forms and Workflow.
- Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams.
- Ability to help resolve complex technical issues.
- Ensure compliance of coding standard to existing and new developments.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP ABAP Development and at least one full cycle implementation.
- Preferably has experience in Odata development
- Preferably has experience in SAP HANA development like CDS Views, AMDP, etc
- Experience in full life cycle implementation projects.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role.