Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Establishing close working relationships, trust, and become an advisor to C suite’s in the customer organization.
- Helping the customer to create the cloud/application strategy and roadmap (which cloud, cloud vs. on-prem). The ability to breakdown complex customer pain points and the ability to articulate the cloud value proposition in sales
- Working with the product development, enterprise architects and product specialist to develop a well define cloud blueprint.
- Building technology roadmaps for the customer organization, which support their digitalization of the IT transformation journey.
- Building high-level target architectures for our customers
- Evangelizing cloud operating model and act as an IT agility change agent
- Building TCO case studies for cloud adoption
- Helping organizations to tackle integration strategy/hybrid scenarios
- Advising on the procurement process, and considerations for new consumption methods (for example contracting, OPEX vs. CAPEX)
- Creating strategic plans with Delivery Day 1 and Day 2 (Project & Program) Managers, sales colleagues, and senior customer stakeholders to build out the delivery roadmap
- As part of account management and sales responsibility,
- Develop growth strategies with the executive teams working on strategies around account planning and strategies
- Manage account planning, and proposals.
- Lead Prospect and manage close relationships with key target clients.
- At least 5-8 years of sales & business development, well versed with Cloud platforms (AWS, Google, MS azure, etc).