Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Serve as the single point of contact for the Representative and Agencies.
- Manage all migration activities.
- Prepare and submit detailed migration plans and schedules.
- Coordinate the migration activities with the Representative, Agencies and appointed Suppliers.
- Develop operational processes and procedures with appointed Suppliers.
- Coordinate and document meetings with appointed Supplier.
- Representative to highlight outstanding issues, problems and drive problem resolutions.
- Minimally five (5) years’ experience in managing and delivering network projects.
- Experienced in managing minimally one (1) WAN migration project that consisted minimally of five (5) sites.
- Experienced in managing minimally one (1) project team that consisted minimally of ten (10) members; and
- PMP or CITPM or Prince2 or equivalent certification is preferred.