- Manage operational issues and prioritization of service requests
- Manage and monitor of Service Delivery and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), ensuring that obligations are met, issues escalated and prioritized
- Oversee, manage and support Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Identify service gaps, implement and drive service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Daily, weekly service and monthly management reporting and trend analysis statistics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science, Business IT or other equivalent university degree.
- At least 5 years Service Management / Service Delivery / Operations Management experience
- A full and broad understanding of the IT Outsourcing Services and operation coordination skill set
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.