Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Install, configure and integrate IT systems such as servers, firewalls, routers
- Manage inventory of IT equipment and monitor performance, fault trends and generate reports
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system defects, integration and performance issues
- Implement initiatives to improve productivity or achieve innovation in the existing system
- Perform obsolescence management and propose viable upgrades to existing system
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or IT-related disciplines.
- Good Technical knowledge and preferably at least 1 year relevant experience in the following:
- Server OS administration (Windows and Linux) and network administration (Cisco)
- Server administration such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange, Databases (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL), security configuration and patching, and Backup/Restore
- Network administration such as router and firewall configuration
- Various Virtualization technologies such as VMWare and Hyper-V
- Various Cloud technologies such as VMWare Cloud, MS Azure and AWS
- Cloud administration and Implementation will be added advantage
- Pro-active, dynamic and possess good analytical and conceptual thinking
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills