i) Management Skills - Oversee Team and department budgets, forecasting, work allocations - Drive effective performance management practices within department in accordance with company policies and procedures - Security Consultancy and Design - Provide, advise and review security requirements, measures and standards required for systems acquisition, design, changes and upgrades, development, implementation as well as operations. - Strong vendor, service level and project management skills. - Strong communications skills with stakeholders at all levels.
ii) Security Management Skills - Set up and manage Mission Critical Systems and provide protection, certificate management system, log management system, database access monitoring, vulnerability and compliance scanners. This includes carrying out maintenance, upgrades and patching. - Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for internal/external auditors and consultants in audit/review projects. - Review audit artifacts with domain experts. - Tracking the status of audit issues till closure. - Perform internal security compliance checks on IT systems.
iii) Incident Management Skills - Respond to security incidents ,Evaluate the type and severity of security events. - Set clear expectations on issue resolution. Update stakeholders on changes in status during issue resolution. Provide status updates during the life cycle of an incident. - Support the maintenance and update of business recovery/contingency plans and/or procedures. - Assist with establishing procedures for handling detected security events.
iv) Project / Task Management Skills - Able to Integrate , Scope out the requirements and engage in procurement and ability to discuss with stakeholder and articulate the requirements , communicate well with internal and stakeholder and able to drive and deliver
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 - 10 years’ experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems. Experience in leading a team is advantage.
- Broad security knowledge of a wide spectrum of Infra systems including servers, network, workstations and security management tools.
- Good Knowledge on Operating system such as windows 2016 / 2019, Virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Citrix
- Experience in operating system security, database security, network security, firewalls, SIEM, computer security Incident response, vulnerability scanning, , LDAP and PKI.