Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- To lead high volume hiring program.
- Leads a broad set of teams that plan, execute and analyze the critical labor acquisition functions for hourly hiring in existing and newly launching businesses. From capacity forecasting, candidate engagement, to labor delivery execution through various supply chains and risk forecasting, this team collaborates across a wide spectrum of business partners
- Lead the analysis of labor supply and demand across Singapore composed of multiple business lines.
- Collaborate with the centralized applicant sourcing, advertising, analytics, business operations and finance teams to deliver effective delivery of workforce strategies across different employee types.
- Identify effective talent supply chain partners, onboard and manage against execution, cost and compliance
- Anticipates future business needs and identifies investments needed, and builds the infrastructure to ensure optimization capability is geared toward (or even ahead of) business demand
- Builds labor acquisition strategy inclusive of employee class recommendations, labor pool utilization, talent pool conversion and other channel resources across different businesses
- Ability to translate customer service requirements into logistics/supply chain requirements
- Lead initiatives to optimize hiring lead times, costs and service levels
- Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the labor plan to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed and ensuring service requirements are met
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as you will be required to convey updates on issues, operational status and business drivers throughout the activity cycle and during daily/weekly reviews
- Develop performance metrics to assist with driving business results
- Engage other business units globally to share planning best practices and improve end-to-end outcomes
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Operations, Supply Chain, Analytics or related field as well as a MBA is a plus
- 4+ years Management experience in a global workforce planning / supply chain / operations management environment
- Possess a strong analytics background that enables him/her to manage quantitative planning and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about the talent supply chain.
- Ability to lead, teach and develop associates and managers to deliver key organizational goals.
- Demonstrated success with program & portfolio management in highly matrixed, rapidly changing business environments.
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment
- Experience identifying and resolving issues independently, will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to develop and implement planning processes and procedures across geographically distributed teams.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate strategy into operational plans and business results.
- Experience with managing large-scale organizational change.
- Experience defining technical requirements and working with systems resources
- Up to 50% regional travel