Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- To manage and administer the organisation’s Backup infrastructure to ensure high availability, security and performance.
- Install, configure and administer Veritas Netbackup and support Netbackup day-to-day operations,
- Work with software and hardware vendors to troubleshoot and solve backup issues,
- Monitor system backups, re-run as necessary and process restore requests,
- Ensure the integrity of backups,
- Perform ongoing software patching/upgrade, performance tuning, resource optimization and capacity planning,
- Maintain documentation of backup infrastructure, customized scripts/integrations, and maintaining accurate hardware/software inventory,
- Understanding of infrastructure systems and ability to collaborate with other technical staff to resolve backup issues,
- Understanding of EMC Data Domain infrastructure.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent with 3-5 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge and experience in implementing Backup software such Veritas Backup