- To work closely with the project lead to deliver projects such as managing Internet of Medical Things (IOMT) and Internet of Things (IOT).
- Partner with projects stakeholders to realize the project objectives and goals towards a successful technical implementation and project delivery.
- Collaborate with various technical stakeholder and technical towers to drive a successful project implementation.
- Oversee the design, implementation and operationalizing of the systems.
- Prioritize tasks to ensure projects are implemented in accordance with project plans and budgets.
- Appropriately assess risk when business and project decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the organization’s and healthcare institutions reputation and system availability by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations and policies.
- Experience in project delivery and technical management of complex system landscapes.
- Strong knowledge in hardware & systems software, clustering solutions, enterprise SAN, server and storage virtualization technologies.
- Project integration with networking and security requirements.
- Strong vendor, service level management and project management skills.
- Strong communications skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is preferred.
- ITIL and PMP certification will be an added advantage.