- Perform troubleshooting for client platform related problems
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide resolution of incidents escalated.
- Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Perform service request related to client platforms.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems
- Involve in client platform implementation/upgrade project.
- Minimum 3 years of Desktop Support, ICT End User Computing or Service Desk Agent experience with networking and system administration background
- Ability to perform advanced technical troubleshooting and problem analysis
- Ability to effectively and efficiently resolve technical problems escalated by Level 1 Desktop Support Engineers in confirming the validity of the problem and seeking and researching for known solutions related to these more complex issues
- Experienced in providing VIP support
- Good communications and inter-personal skills
- Possess at least one (1) of the following certification would be preferred: (i) Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Windows Client or equivalent; (ii) Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE); (iii) CompTIA A+ 220-801/ 220-802, CompTIA PDI+ or equivalent.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 year agency contract employment.