- Plans projects and takes ownership of the successful implementation and achievement of module/project objectives.
- Defines project resources, manages module/project progress, and facilitates interaction and tasks of various parties to reduce the risk of overall failure.
- Applies knowledge and skills in project management, project planning, budgets and methodologies.
- Manages project timelines, stakeholders, deliverables and resources in a structured manner. He adopts an analytical and strategic approach in developing and communicating solutions that meet project objectives and stakeholder needs.
- Develop the plan including detailed activities, resource planning, cost estimation
- Work with stakeholders to establish and gain consensus on goals, objectives and deliverables
- Review plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects
- Procure requirements such as workforce, required information, various agreements and material or technology needed
- Drive to meet schedules, budget, manpower and technical quality targets
- Drive discipline to document scope changes, issues and risks that affect implementation
- Work with users, technical staff and management to determine and resolve issues associated with implementation
- Conduct regular reviews to recommend schedule changes, cost or resource adjustments
- Degree / Diploma holder
- 5 years of experience in implementing projects including interfaces, developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
- Understanding of application architecture and interface techniques.
- Understanding of infrastructure setup
- Understanding of application / network / system security
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.