- Providing support for Desktop applications (MS Office, Operating system, Outlook, etc.)
- Diagnose, analyze and resolve user Laptop, PC or handheld devices software and hardware issues.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain PCs, printers, software and other related network and desktop products
- Participate in desktop-related projects deployment
- 3 or more years Helpdesk / Onsite experience
- Experienced in Microsoft products such Windows XP, Ms Office and other related software.
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in PC Hardware/Software.
- Good communication skill and Customer focus.
This is a 80% Service Desk and 20% on-site support role.
Shortlisted candidate will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.