- The primary subject matter advisor to lead and manage medium to large size database administration and operation function
- Responsible for the design and implementation of database services, and the upkeep of database related policy, architecture and design artefact
- Degree with minimum 12 years’ experience in database administration and data management technologies in DB2 z/OS and Oracle DB
- Expert knowledge in Database design, Data Maintenance and Database Security
- Good experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems with sound knowledge in software development, system technology, middleware and backup & disaster recovery solutions preferred.
- Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support
- Ability to work beyond business hours and weekends for work contingencies where necessary