- Manage and monitoring of next generation firewalls, IPS, SIEM, WAF, next generation endpoint.
- Evaluate security incidents and determines what response, if any, is needed
- Develop and provide security awareness training to end users.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment.
- Follow up on findings from vulnerability assessment and penetration test. Work with different stakeholders to address the findings.
- Manage vendors of IT security services and products.
- Assist in audit and compliance requirement.
- Work on new initiatives to enhance security.
- Minimum 2 years’ direct experience in information security related duties. Candidate with strong information security knowledge may be considered.
- Experience in application security or SIEM would be advantageous.
- Candidate with relevant information security certification is preferred
- Candidate must be highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.