- Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or a related degree, or a demonstrated track record of expertise in interactive digital design.
- 2+ years of UI/UX Design experience
- Experience designing for compliance to iOS, Android, webpage and Windows 10 guidelines
- Knowledge of device and cross-platform browser compatibility restrictions and requirements, including responsive web design
- Mastery in creation of interaction design deliverables including IA documentation, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, etc. as demonstrated in portfolio
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or Axure and similar asset creation tools.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.